Sunday 30 April 2017

Final Product comparisons

Here are the two final films, the first with narration the second w/o. It may be my own voice behind the reasoning, but I prefer the non narrated version.

Both are fantastic and I do like the Narration. However I just feel it isn't as good as can be. And with lack of planning on the audio, the non narrated version is a safe bet. i feel the narration does ruin the piece and fitting it in can be hard. However after listening back it just doesn't feel how i planned, and is maybe something I should leave for the future with better planning. The film is great, i am so happy and confident my Cinematography is complemented by Rubens fantastic characterization, and Composition. I have followed many conventions. Editing was my first major attempt ever, it took me many days, but i feel i have vastly improved and the transitions, cuts and titles all flow. Audio wasn't my best area. only just learning audacity, Also took time but its all new skills, for a first big thing however, for me is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment