Wednesday 5 April 2017

Film update

Over a divide in the narration opinion, me and Liam will be submitting separate copies for our finals. My credits may involve his name. But we do not share any roles in the separate copies asides from Cinematography. I Edited and controlled sound in my edition (plus Cinematography), just to inform the examiner when marking, and so they are aware when seeing a difference.


This final piece divide is not a major issue nor is it anything against Liam as I love him to bits as a pal. Its been fab working with him and possibly next year depending on what he chooses to do, and obviously we're still a group in that we worked together for enigmas, our overall idea and filming etc. But our pieces will be different for our finals unless he chooses to use mine. As I have chosen the narrative option which I feel can work strongly in my favour. Otherwise that is all and just to inform as to why mine and Liam's finals may appear different.
Obviously things like this happen in teams, but its always better to have a side solution and use all alternatives to compare.


(On a side note, I will be pasting two copies soon. Narrative and not. Where ill just post a quick tally of which my audience prefers and upload the favoured choice).


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment