Monday 3 April 2017

Final Product Draft

Here is a newer better edited version of our media studies final product. I have to say I am actually quite excited for this one, it would be finalised, but remains a draft (at the moment) due to the narration aspect of the film being a work in progress. I feel the titles are really smooth and consistent. The editing works well, the dissolves help speed up the film and look great! The cinematography goes really well with the titles and it just flows so so well, the only issue I have is the ending bit where I feel it looks alright but I will get audience feedback for reassurance. Other than that all flows, really confident with this version unlike the others, I proposed to have narration unlike Liam, hence the newer refreshed model which we will compare to the old. Other than that looks great, audio being the hardest aspect (In my opinion) went really well, there is nothing out of proportion the sound fits, and enhances the movie to get you involved. 

In our product there is a hidden enigma at the start that I will explain in evaluation question 2, and the sound helps the effect even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment