Thursday 10 November 2016

My role for the final task

For the final task I will be taking on the role of the Camera man. This is obviously a key role to be as I will be responsible for the types of shots and angles. When taking photos I will have to bear in mind factors like the edits to the shots or clips I take. Having worked previously with camera work when I used too make videos for fun, and having my own instagram (which i'll link to give evidence). I will be hopeing to take these photography abilities with me into the filming I do. For me having the role of the camera is a tough one as there are many editing and camera based aspects like the composition ill have to bear in mind when producing these clips for our final task.

Going off this post you can now expect to see more updates of our final task planning and more evidence of me learning the top techniques for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment