Monday 12 September 2016

About me:


Hello everyone,

 I've chosen to do Media for one of my A-level courses, my name is Aidan Walker. The reason being as I'm very interested in what the course has to offer,and can help me access my choices in my future much easier and give me some new ideas in what I would like to do. And the whole idea of media fascinates me simply because it's rather new and there are multiple views on the whole thing so it would be nice to see what makes Media what it is. I also have chosen to study it, because I hope to pursue a career that is media related, something like a presenter, whether its football on Match Of The Day or news on BBC One, It's always been a lifelong dream to pursue a career in the Media side of life. In this course, I would be delighted to come out of it with an A, However, considering I've never done media before, a B for me would be ideal.

Another reason I have chosen to do media is because I'm intrigued to see as to why social media is so popular today and how it manipulates today's audiences, and find out what makes some things stand out more than others. And why some producers use set signs in their films/music videos, and why some of us see things different to others and the all new meanings Media gives us today. 
 I feel i'll be very suited to this course as media is always in my day to day routines, for example some of my hobbies like playing Xbox with my pals, watching TV to keep up to date with things, more of my hobbies include playing sports like football or going out with my mates to strike the odd knuckle(football). I also really enjoy History, which I also have chosen to do for my A-levels. I am also a big fan of the team Manchester City whom I've supported since I learnt about football.

Things I dislike however have to include any food items to do with tomatoes as I absolutely hate them, as well as not being punctual (On time etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment